Friday, February 5, 2016

ANNOUNCEMENT - A NEW BEGINNING


Dear Readers,

I have some exciting news to share with you today.

After much deliberation, I have decided to put Rosa’s Yummy Yums to rest. This blog has brought me a lot, yet nonetheless I feel that the time has come to make changes, find other means to express my creativity and take a step in a different direction. Within a decade, many things have happened and I have metamorphosed into the person that I am now (my spirit and soul are still the same, yet I have come a long way and I am growing a little stronger and wiser every day). Transformation is inevitable and solutions have to be found…

The best endings are the ones that lead to new beginnings.
- Mathangi Subramanian
But this doesn’t mean the end of me as a blogger. As a matter of fact, you’ll still be able to continue reading my thoughts and gazing at my pictures on another platform which I am overjoyed to present to you.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Reveries, Brambles & Scribbles!!!


Unknown

I am grateful for your support and readership over the last 10 years, and I would be so pleased to welcome you to my new abode. Hopefully you will appreciate R B & S as much as Rosa’s Yummy Yums and it would mean a lot to me if you would follow me on my latest internet adventure.

Thank you for your loyalty and for giving me a chance to exist in this ruthless virtual world.
Peace, Love & Rock’n’roll,

Rosa x

19 comments:

  1. Always here to support a human being and friend as gorgeous as you,Rosa. All the best on this new journey, which will be as fabulous and better than your previous blog. Love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a beautiful name. The quote says it all. Wishing success and happiness al the way!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of look for the future! Will be reading your new posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you, dear Rosa! I love the name and logo, and I'm heading over now to take a look. I look forward to following your adventures! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Rosa! I am sure you will be doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so thrilled!! :-) I've really missed your posts and will definitely subscribe. :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rosa, congrats on this new development in your life! I'll be sorry to see this blog go, but it really did seem like you had moved beyond it. Looking forward to following your new blog. Exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I look forward to accompanying you on your new journey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Rosa. Although I've stopped blog hopping for a very long time, I would gladly visit your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoever stopped here knew it will be feast for the eze and other senses. NO doubt new blog have that as well as this will be you. See you and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the start of lovely new chapter of creativity. Will join you there for sure Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck Rosa. I know your new blog will be a success. I've tried to find it on my Feedly feed, but no luck so far. I'm sure it will show up soon.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just checked your new blog!!! Loved the layout and the writeup!!! All the very best for your new venture Rosa!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chere Rosa, je suis triste de dire au revoir a Rosa's Yummy Yums, mais ravie de te retrouver ailleurs - j'y vais de ce pas!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wishing yu all the best Rosa and R,B & S! Will follow you there now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you the very best Rosa. Heading to RB & S.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wishing you all the best; I will miss your beautiful blog and incredibly beautiful spirit and soul, Rosa.
    Blessings to you in all that you do,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete